Blogger Stuck on Saving Message After Rearranging Your Page Elements?

11:54 AM Posted by Paris David

Read the amazing journey:

  • Many sex partners
  • Several abortions
  • But only One Savior
  • Visit the author page of Paula Neal Mooney on Amazon by Paula Neal Mooney

    Are you a Blogspot blogger whose blog gets stuck on the "Saving..." message after rearranging your page elements?

    Me too! And now I'm on the hunt to solve this problem.

    Maybe I've just got too many page elements on my main blog.

    Maybe it's something else.

    The blog saves the actual page element changes I've made, but when it comes to rearranging the page elements and then hitting save, it just sticks at the "Savings..." message.

    I left it on the "Savings..." prompt for a long time, but it didn't save the rearrange.

    Have you experienced this problem too and fixed it? Leave a comment here and tell us all!

    Thanks!

0 comments: