Required Field Must Not Be Blank Error When Trying to Publish on Blogger?

10:39 AM Posted by Paris David

Read the amazing journey:

  • Many sex partners
  • Several abortions
  • But only One Savior
  • Visit the author page of Paula Neal Mooney on Amazon by Paula Neal Mooney

    Do you keep getting that "Required Field Must Not Be Blank" error message when trying to publish your Blogger blog posts?

    I did too and it was so annoying and frustrating!

    I still get the "Required Field Must Not Be Blank" error message ever since I download Firefox browser.

    BUT THANK GOD Sunny Ellis showed me how to fix it by choosing Post Options and making sure my show comments and other fields that I want beneath there are set to allow or disallow, whatever I want, just not blank.

    It worked!

    The "Required Field Must Not Be Blank" error message went away. God bless Sunny Ellis!

0 comments: